Saturday, July 23, 2011

Personal Training why goal setting and ongoing motivation gets results

Personal Training can bring all sorts of results - if you either have the budget or the motivation to stick at it.

My clients have a variety of budgets and time available, but the one thing I promise is results for every single client.


My clients are all given hope ! With that hope they have a plan and with that plan they get their results.
  • My clients set their goals - where are we now and where are we going to be
  • My clients have different budgets - so we design a package using remote training, group sessions and one to one coaching
  • My clients need to be educated in terms of the best routine for their needs.
  • My clients need constant motivation and rewards for when they achieve and achieve
All I do is simply apply the following method which has worked during my last 17 years in finance:


  • Educate
  • Train
  • Motivate
  • Evaluate


So whether my executive clients want me to role up to their gardens and train specific areas, or whether my clients want me to set them on their path to take forward at their own pace, they will all meet their goals

Picture this in this wonderful island called Guernsey.



Client has gym membership but not getting results - weight loss and toned all over. I role up in my car collect them with a couple of friends at 6.30 am - we all go for a run followed up by target specific resistance training. They feel great that day, and read their personalised plan, and apply 3-4 times that week - each day emailing back to me with their experience - successes.

Why is personal training the most rewarding and wonderful career- because I make a difference to all of my client's happiness well being and confidence.