Monday, January 2, 2012

How can I lose weight and tone up for my Wedding Day

As some of you may know I own Guernsey Weddings online directory - all good fun seeing newly engaged couples and advertising all of our wonderful local wedding providers.




What do brides and grooms do to get fitter, lose fat, and tone up for that big day? So often I have seen brides to be (sorry girls more often than not the girls rather than the guys) starving themselves - through stress or just thinking that is the easiest way to look stunning in the dress.

Anyone ever looked back at the wedding photos thinking look how thin you were and then realising that very quickly when you started to eat again that you have put on extra pounds (if you are lucky) as it could be stones)?

Weight loss/ fat loss is achievable if you review your intake of calories - adjust whilst always respecting the fact that your body needs protein, carbohydrates and fats (all be it in a control planned manner), increasing your bodies ability to burn off calories whilst merely living, and doing regular exercise.

So simple, so why revert to starvation as a sensible option??

By merely setting out a plan, reviewing your calorie intake, adjusting the level of carbohydrates you consume (usually the big offender), eliminating alcohol (I know but it's a real baddy in a number of ways and a whole subject for future discussion), and following a resistance training, cardio training and interval training plan, you will reach your desired results.

Make it fun, prepare your fitness journal, work with your friends/ family members and start now.

I myself used to be a size 16, now a size 10 - so what's the secret?

I had a goal, and I created a visual journal as to how I wanted to look. OK I then qualified as a personal trainer and spend a large amount of my time teaching my clients how to run, and the huge body changing effects resistance training has on your body - you don't need to change your career to get the same results as me - just take action !

Join me on my up and coming workshops to create your own pre wedding weight loss journal, learn about my fast track fat loss and inch loss program and then watch the inches drop off.

Email julie@partneredsolutions.co.uk for the dates